The Latin Grammys happened last night in Las Vegas, and LAFM was there to hit you up with all the best dressed red carpet looks from the night! Check it out below and let us know which ones were your favorites!
- The perfect red carpet gown doesn’t exi….we literally can’t get enough of Sofia Carson in this bright pink, long sleeved and high-neck Giambattista Valli Couture gown, the biggest showstopper of the night! Mid Drop!
2. Thalía’s Little Red Riding Hood look was sassy and metallic, and we’re always down for a bit of a storybook theme, so you know we loved this one!
3. Giving us some major Frida Kahlo vibes, Natalia Jiménez’s look was everything and more!
4. One of our absolute faves last night was these beaded gown on Venezuelan singer Nella’s curvy figure! #We’reInLove
5. Talk about a Lady in Red! Chiquinquira Delgado’s strapless red tulle ballgown by Monique Lhuiller was absolutely stunning on the Venezuelan model!
6. We’re dying over this velvet belted jumpsuit with a matching hat Olga Tañón donned for the Latin Grammys. Sleek and chic girl! Killin’ it!
7. Roselyn Sánchez showed off her toned figure in this super glam and blingy Nicolas Jebran halter gown
8. Slender and sleek, Paz Vega’s velvet gown with a mesh crystal under-turtleneck stands as our fave look of the night! Keep it up girl!
9. Way to make a statement! Paula Arenas played to win in this metallic ballgown with a high slit!
10. We’re dying over this bright yellow #bigbow moment with a high-slit sparkly skirt Anitta wore!
11. The always stunning Ricky Martin was a total hunk in his tux for the Latin Grammys! #HotStuff
12. Yaaas Mami, yaaas! Lalí’s low V, velvet mermaid gown with a bow shoulder is one of our absolute favorites! So stunning we need one ASAP!
13. We always love a high-low dress feature, and a fun pattern, and we’re loving this funky Carolina Herrera polka dot mini dress Rosalía in this Carolina Herrera polka-dot mini dress fashion moment!
14. Prince Royce’s all white suit with a coiffed hairdo is a Ladykiller for sure! Get it babe!
15. One of the most glam looks of the night was Mexican Tv Host Kona Hatcher’s dazzling Rubin Singer gown. Give us a 1950s-but-updated throwback, an sleek hairdo and some diamonds any day Kona!!
16. Former Miss Dominican Republic, Clarissa Molina was super sleek and modern in this silver chain link belted gown by former Project Runway Sebastian Grey! Metallic, belted and futuristic? We love!
17. Emerald green is the color of the season, so you know we love this feather emerald velvet & mesh textured gown on
18. Can Miguel look any better than a charming smirk and an all black suit??? We think not! We love this look on the singer
19. Aleyda Ortiz’s black tulle gown was breathtaking, especially her sleek updo and bold lip! Keep em’ coming girl, we’re here for it!