The American Influencer Awards took place Monday night in LA at the Dolby Theatre for an evening of influence, excess and instagram posts! Gigi Gorgeous dazzled in a shiny black halter-mermaid gown, Draya Michele kept it simple with an elegant little white mini, and so much more happened on the red carpet this year! Check out our list of the Best & Worst Dressed this year!
The Best Dressed List:
- Alonozo Arnold in this House of Chapple gown, fierce and flowy, this is one of our fave looks of the night!
2. Kristina Cheeseman in this Louis Vuitton gold gown, lighting up our day girl!
3. Draya Michele kept it short and sweet in this elegant yet sassy in this Oh Polly mini!
4. Gigi Gorgeous was a total show-stopper in this sequined mermaid & halter gown she donned for the pink carpet! Sexy and sophisticated!
5. We died over this Cynthia Rowley sequined suit tv host Jeannie Mae wore!
6. Lala Kent’s strappy and chic Julien Macdonald flashy look was one of our faves of the night…is this too much for a date night, or just right?!? We need it ASAP!
7. While Leysa Carrillo may not have won for Hairstylist of the year, this navy sequin mini won in our hearts! We love it girl!
8. Megan Pormer’s Iris Van Herpen gown was everything and more, and we’re totally here for it! Giving us some major Lady Gaga vibes, this killer look def had the wow factor!
9. Kim Kardashian West was sleek and elegant in this fitted bright red jacquard gown. Perfect for the upcoming holidays, we’ve got all the inspo we need in one look Kim K!
10. We always love a printed suit! And Tyra Banks’s 3 piece look by Don Morphy worked wonders for the supermodel, killing it girl!
11. Nikita Dragun + Patrick Starr…need we say anything more! The super-host’s blue sequined gown was such a show-stopper, and we loved Nikita Dragun’s Showgirl look!
The What Were They Thinking?? Looks:
- Kirsty Meakin…This Moulin-Rouge meets Mermaid meets Vegas show-girl was all too much for the YouTube Nail Star, next time keep it to one theme!
2. While we usually love a high-neck/long sleeved with a big slit couture gown, the look Aaliyah Jay donned this year was just WRONG. Looking more like a mud slide than something red carpet worthy!
3. Melly Sanchez, what can we say girl? Illusions are sometimes fun but let’s keep the strange magic out of our red carpet looks!
4. Syd Wilder’s sparkly mini and blue highlight strands is giving us more high-school prom look than red carpet ready, go for something elegant with a fun spin next time!
5. Last but not least is Designer August Getty. While we usually die for a monochromatic look, this two piece pink suit with Nikes and a body-suit tattoo added is all too much for us. We love that you took a risk, but this look was a little skewed!