NYFW may have just wrapped up, but that doesn’t mean your style has to! At LAFM, we’ve found you the best street-style looks and given you 10 tips on how to implement them into your daily style! Check it out below!
- Follow @journeyofabraid’s Danie Gomez Ortigoza’s example and try out some neon to add a burst of color to your warm ensemble! #keepthemguessing
2. Monochromatic Dressing is basically when you do #TheMost and dress to impress. It says incredibly chic, powerful, and all over attitude when you use the same hue for your whole look and we love it!
3. Get your lasso ready because Camila Coelho just brought back #RodeoRunway fashion and we’re so on board!
4. Chic comfy layers are always a must, but vamp it up with something unexpected like a rainbow color-striped coat! It says fun, fashionable and flowy!
5. Denim has and always will be on our list of great looks that can take you from day to night, and this jumpsuit is no exception! Pair your denim look or jumpsuit with a bold color and you can dress up or dress down however you like!
6. Plaid may be seen to some as stuffy and traditional, but when it’s worn with a matching purse + shoe set, and looks all over glam, #LAFMApproves! So pair your plaid with some funky booties or a matching scarf set and hit the town!
7. Wondering what to wear this weekend when the temps are getting chilly? There’s nothing better than throwing something a little unexpected! We love this inspo of a tulle skirt by Oscar de la Renta paired with a gray tee and leather jacket!
8. We know when cold weather hits, most turn to their dark furs and shawls to keep ya warm, but take some inspo from the one and only Olivia Palermo, and try out a bright colored shaggy fur this season! It’s fresh, fashionable and #fierce!
9. We’re all about an unexpected twist at LAFM, and this look below is no exception! If you’re going for a monochromatic look, but still want there to be an edge, take some inspo advice from this stylish streetwalker and her blue floral denim!
10. when temps get too cold, it’s time to bring out your most coveted looks for warmth and wear, but this year try something new with a color palette that mixes bright and bold, a bright red coat with some maroon colored boots! Fall weather is also fashion wear, so don’t slack just because there’s snow!