How to create a chic Half Bun:
1. Start with dry hair
2. For Volume: spray “Toni & Guy Sky High Glamour Dry Shampoo” into the hairline and work in
3. Take the front section of your hair (parted from the ear or the temples – just as you like)
4. Take back the hair strands
5. Tie them into a “mini dutt”
6. For thin hair like mine, use a comb to tease your hair gently
7. Now wind this hair strand around the “mini dutt”
8. Use several hair pins to fix it.
9. For strong hold: Use Toni&Guy “Style Spray Wax” on the bun
10/11. To tame baby hair: put the Style Spray Wax on the fingers and sweep the little hair away
12. Optional: Curl the rest of the hair or make the bun messier with your fingers by pulling hair out
Photos: Joy Oelen, Hair: Anja Gasser, Edit & Art Direction: Michèle Krüsi
In collaboration with Toni&Guy.