It’s that time of year for a little ‘out with the old, in with the new,’ and what better way to change up your 2022 than by changing up your home decor?! While repainting can go along way, let’s start with an essential everyone needs in their home: a brand new sofa! It’s time to get rid of that old clunky sofa you’ve had forever and get something new-and YOU for 2022! We’ve rounded up some tips and trips to help you find the best sofa for your space, check it out below!
When it comes to choosing the perfect sectional sofa for your home, there are a few questions you should ask yourself before you begin shopping.
Start by asking:
- Which fabric is best for your lifestyle? Sectionals are large pieces of furniture, and one with bold prints or patterns will overwhelm the room. Solid colored sectionals with patterned pillows or blankets with prints will enhance the look of the sofa.
- Choose a neutral color if you want to experiment with bright pops of color in the room. Neutrals are especially easy to work with if you like to switch up the décor during the holidays.
- The fabric’s texture will determine how easily you can clean it. Liquids and other substances do not penetrate leather sectionals which is great if you have children or pets. If accidents aren’t a concern for you, the fabric options are available in a wider assortment of colors.
- Don’t be afraid to mix and match textures, as it will add depth to the room. Use a vision board and play with different swatches of material to find the look you want. Metal nailheads add an elegant touch. Or try a leather sectional with woolly pillows to give the room character.
- L-shaped sectionals offer useful features, especially in smaller spaces. The chaise lounge is dedicated to complete relaxation when watching movies or just unwinding after a long day. Many of the L-shaped sectionals have a hidden storage compartment where you can store reading materials, pillows, and more.
Sleeper sectionals are the perfect answer for limited spaces. Friends can sleep over even if you have a one-bedroom apartment. They’re also a great choice for guestrooms. Your visitors have a seating option as well as a bed, making this versatile piece extremely functional.
If you’ve been looking for a sectional, then you know how expensive they tend to be at retail locations. However, you can view more wide sectional sofas at 1Stop Bedrooms and check out the low prices. They offer a price-match guarantee, so if you see the same sectional priced lower somewhere else, simply contact customer service for a price adjustment. Did we mention you don’t have to have the full payment at the point of checkout?! Instead, select a financing plan. Choose from twelve, twenty-four, or thirty-six months and make small incremental payments. Why not get the sectional you want now and pay for it later? Keep your cash available in case of an emergency!
If you are unsure about the style, color, or material you should choose, call up one of the non-commissioned design specialists for help. They are there to listen and answer questions while pointing you in the right direction. The design consultants will point you toward pieces that work for your style and serve your home’s functional needs. There is no fee to speak with a consultant, and the service is available to all shoppers.
Visit 1Stop, and you won’t have to break the budget to get the sectional of your dreams!