When it isn’t summer we are constantly trying to get “Summer Ready” and then when Summer does finally come around we still aren’t happy with ourselves. I say we should always be happy with ourselves and flaunt what we got because as corny as it sounds we are all different and beautiful just the way we are. If you are unsure of the best ways to flaunt your assets, hopefully, this guide will help you.
If you are Small Chested :
You have something in common with babes, Kate Hudson and Behati Prinsloo
You should embrace it like they have! Some tips for Smaller chests are:
- Being smaller chested gives you more opportunities to be more girly and have fun with your swimwear.You can wear bold prints or wear ruffles, bows etc
- Another tip is to get bra style tops that have a bit of padding to make it seem like you have a bigger chest
- Also, try to go for Triangle type of cuts, the triangle creates some cleavage which gives the illusion of a bigger chest
Here are some examples:
If you have an Athletic Build:
You have the same thing in common with babes like Jessica Biel and Cameron Diaz.
The illusion you are trying to create curves, even little curves, the best bikinis that do that are:
- one piece / monokinis, look for ones that have a cut that creates the perfect curves
- Stringed bottoms create the illusion of curvy hips
- A small bikini bottom (which is on trend now anyways ) is great also because it creates a curve in your derriere
For an example:
Another Monokini Example:
If you are Pear Shaped:
you have the same thing in common with Queen Bey and Jennifer Lopez and Kim Kardashian.
Even though having a big booty right now is very on trend, here are some tips on the best way to flatter your curvy booty.
- When choosing bikinis or monokinis, choose ones that have a plunging neckline to draw the view upwards
- Stay away from frills or bold prints
here are best examples: